A family owned company specialising in the construction and repair of new and existing chimneys and flues; dealing with all problems from the hearth up to the chimney pot.
We are continuing to carry out our work and are taking extra precautions in line with advice from PHE. The safety of our staff, customers and suppliers is of the highest importance to us. All of our employees are required to self-isolate immediately if they show any symptoms of the coronavirus. Those that are fit and healthy and are carrying on with their work are following a strict hygiene regime of hand washing.
Our staff are refraining from shaking hands with customers and associates at this time and are complying with social distancing recommendations.
If you have problems with your chimney but would prefer not to have anyone come to your home or business premises we can offer phone consultations, particularly if you are able to send photographs electronically of the problem that you would like to discuss.
These are challenging times for everyone. The team at Turner Baker are working hard to stay healthy and help others do the same.
- – Solid fuel stove, open fireplace and flue specialists
- – Solutions available for all types of domestic and residential chimney problems
- – Always concious we are working in your home to provide an efficient, non-invasive solution
- – We work with architects, builders, project managers and other professionals
- – Open fires, biomass and industrial boiler flues
- – Project integration and timely delivery undertaken to a high specification
Available to provide consultancy services and undertake work nationwide
We work with The Duchy of Cornwall Estates, Savills, Strutt and Parker, Fisher German, Energy Innovations and many others. From the very small to very large home owners.